TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Excellent photos!
People Seeking Info

Subject Excellent photos!

Posted by cherry on October 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
  This message has been viewed 447 times.

In Reply To Ztoberfest (Mechanicsville, VA) posted by rojoloco (VA Beach) on October 15, 2012 at 08:40 PM

Message These shots give me a chance to get a better look at the show. I spent most of the day either behind the registrations desk or up in the office, counting ballots, so only got about 15 minutes to circulate. I didn't even take a single photo.

There were some very nice cars at this show, and some of the voting was very close -- especially in the always tightly contested Z32 category.

Unfortunately, 2XB00ST was not there this year. I had a front wheel bearing go out a couple days before the show, and was too busy to get it replaced. Too bad, because I could'a been a contender! Ah well...

Congratulations Chris (DracoZ), Angelo (sak01), and Catherine (in the Z32 TT category). I was hoping to see Tripp's (TReedsZ) car again, because I know he's been putting a lot of time and effort (and $) into it, but he was a no-show this year.

Jon, your car was looking fine, as always. Travis got a very nice shot of your new from air dam. That's what it looks like folks -- fits like it was made by Nissan.

You've got a lovely family, Travis. I'm glad to have finally met you. It looks like your son likes Draco best of all. That was the crowd's consensus too - Chris won Best of Show this year. Congrats, Buddy!

Special thanks goes to the many generous sponsors of Ztoberfest. AMS was NOT a sponsor of Ztoberfest -- never has been. Those brake pads were contributed by AMS-Pirates.com. Gifts and services of much greater value (and legitimate usefulness) were contributed by the likes of Specialty Z, Interior Innovations, LeatherWheels.com, griggZgarage.com, and the many others you'll find linked from the RichmondZcar.com Website.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.